Saturday, November 21, 2009

Back into Sewing


Here is my messy handbag , how do I manage to find anything !!!!!







Have been thinking about making a bag organiser for ages, couldn't find a pattern that i liked, so decided to do a "Jordy" bag with pockets inside and out , without handles. I added a key chain to hold my keys and a drawstring for added security as my purse is on inside. It even holds a book on the outside pockets along with a bottle of water and still has loads of empty pockets . I love it !!!!! Here it is inside my current bag











And here is it ready to move into a different bag










I am so pleased with it , hopefully i will be able to find everything when i want it

2 comments:

Domestic Kat said...

Wow....that is really cool Fran.

I absolutely love it!

xx

Anonymous said...

Well done, Fran! Lovely work :)